M5: My new (to me) 2013 BMW M5 (F10)


1/15/2019

I have always been interested in cars, but I would probably consider myself an admirer more than a true car fan.  I was never the type of guy that could tell you the specs of every single new BMW or Porsche. Nor was I the type to be able to even change my own oil.  I always had an interest though and if I ever bought a car to do modification, I would.  I had a 335i that I lightly modded when I was younger... Anyways, now that I'm older and have a little bit more freedom both with my time and financially I decide that I would start trying to do my own maintenance and modifications (with in reason).  This decision came after I bought the car and bought a carbon fiber intake which I had the shop install for me.... Anyways, I am going to use this a journal for all the maintenance and future modification I do. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

M5: Upcoming upgrades/ maintenance

M5: BootMod3!!!

Who am I and why did I create the blog?