Who am I and why did I create the blog?

Hello.  First, wanted to say thank you and welcome to my blog. I'll go by DFW Dad as I would not to remain anonymous (Like this blog is going to become huge way day... keep dreaming).  I live in the DFW area, married, and we have a baby boy together.  I really enjoy working out, sports (soccer and Manchester United specifically), cars (BMW and Porsche specifically), and watches (the type I can't afford specifically).

So the question still remains, why did I create this blog. There are several reason. Well, I recently relocated to the DFW area, left all my friends and family, and work from home. Also, having a young child, you really don't have much time to yourself anyways. So lost contact with a lot of my friends before I  moved.  After the move, I spent more time just staying home and watching TV or Youtube (ultimately fueling my watch and car craze more.. besides the point...).  I really spent a lot of time talking to my wife about cars and watches and I could tell it was driving her crazy.  She does like cars and watches but not the type to talk about it for days on days.  So in lieu of my friends, because I don't have many near me anymore, I planned on writing this blog.  Hoping to have some fun and work on my awful writing skills...

Second reason.  I wanted to journal my experience working on my M5.  I am a complete amateur when it comes to working on cars.  Probably the most experience I have working on cars is installing an intake or a JB4.  Pretty simple stuff. Come to think of it, I did help my dad once replace some breaks on his car.  Really, just there to go fetch him stuff...

What will this blog contain.  I will probably focus this blog mainly on my car, the future purchase of my dream car, my current line up of watches, future watch purchases, and other random things.   Let me know if you want to hear about anything specific!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

M5: Upcoming upgrades/ maintenance

M5: BootMod3!!!